The Parish Church of Los Santos Juanes is located in the city’s historical centre, specifically in a square called Plaza Patio de la Iglesia.
Although the initial temple was a Gothic construction from the 13th-14th century, the contemporary temple is a Neoclassical construction, built in the 18th century. The parish church consists of a single nave with an altar presided by the city’s two patron saints: John the Baptist and John the Evangelist.
The bell tower rises up above the church’s only surviving chapel. This construction was the only parish church in Cullera until 1950.
The parish church is located on the street Patio de la Iglesia in the city’s Historic Centre.